We use encrypted communication SSL to protect sensitive data transmitted over the Internet and ensure that it is our communication. Our web address starts with https: and you will see a small padlock that indicates this at the beginning of the address bar of your browser.
- If you sign up for a newsletter, we will save information about your name and email address. You can unsubscribe at any time at the end of each newsletter you receive from us.
- We collect information from you when you register and educate you on our website, log in to your account, conduct exercises and visit pages in an education or when you log out. User details are changed under “My Profile”.
- We automatically receive and save information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware information about the requested web page.
Your personal identifiable information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or transferred to any other company for any purpose without your consent, except when required to fulfill a request and / or transfer, such as To send an order.
We sell, trade or otherwise transmit, not personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties that help us drive our website or our company, with the requirement that these parties agree to keep the information confidential.
However, general information may be shared with third parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
The information we collect from you can be used to:
- Make your experience more personal
- Provide custom ads
- Improve our website
- Improve our customer service and your need for help
- Contact you by e-mail
* The computers / servers used to store personally identifiable information are stored in a secure environment, where backup is taken daily and weekly by our web provider.
** SSL is a technique used to prevent an intermediary from spying on your communication with a server on the Internet. In your browser, you can see if a site uses this by looking at the site’s address. If the URL starts with https: // it’s an encrypted connection, http: // means that communication with the server is sent in plain text..